Site Information

 Loading... Please wait...
  • Parrot Essentials Pellets
  • Parrot Essentials 2 kg
  • Sun Conure enjoying Parrot Essentials

Parrot Essentials Pellets

Current Stock:
Sold Out

Out of Stock

Product Description

Vetafarm Parrot Essentials is a complete diet for all species of parrots. It has been developed to provide complete nutritional balance for growth, breeding, brain function and optimum feather development when provided as 80% of your parrot’s total diet. The remaining 20% should consist of mainly fresh fruit and vegetables (15%) and a small portion of treats such as nuts and seeds (5%).

Vetafarm products are made 100% Australian made, developed by veterinarians.

Minimum crude protein 17%, Max crude fibre 3.5%, max salt 0.5% and min crude fat 5%.


Whole grains (maize, soybean & wheat). Vegetable oils and natural organic acids, seasonal selected nuts and dehydrated fruit, vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, B12, C, D3, E, H & K) and minerals (calcium, cobalt, copper, iodine, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, selenium, sodium, sulphur and zinc).

Parrot Size:

Parrot Essentials is suitable for all species, however due to the pellet size we recommend small to medium bird size.

Product Reviews

Write Review

This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!

Find Similar Products by Category

Click the button below to add the Parrot Essentials Pellets to your wish list.