Avi care is a general disinfectant for use in animal environments.
Examples of avi care use to maintain a healthy environment:
- Birds- cages, perches, toys, food and water containers. Hand rearing equipment, incubators and brooders.
- Dogs and Cats- food and water containers, brushes, combs and collars.
- Rodents- houses and cages, food and water containers, exercise wheels etc.
- Reptiles- herpavariums, tanks and enclosures. Food and water containers.
- Horses- equipment, brushes, combs, clippers, dental equipment, leads and headstalls.
Dilution Ratio for Avicare Concentrate: 1 part Avi Care to 50 parts water (20 mls per litre). At this dilution avi care performs to the "Hospital B" standards of disinfection which means it is suitable for general purpose disinfection of building and fitting surfaces and other purposes not involving medical instruments.
For all animal areas and equipment, remove gross contamination (faeces, leftover food, bedding etc) and wash with dilute avi care. Do not rinse, allow to dry. Food and water containers should be washed in an avi care solution and rinsed and dried. Avi care may be used in animal hospital areas, hospital cages, brooders and incubators. To maintain hygiene on these hard surfaces simply spray with avi care and wipe away excess. Allow to air dry.
Warning: Do not use in fish tanks, ponds or fish equipment (nets etc).
Ingredients: Halogenated Tertiary Amines.
Other Available sizes:
AVI CARE CONCENTRATE 100mL
AVI CARE CONCENTRATE 500mL
AVI CARE CONCENTRATE 5L (please contact us for this size)
AVI CARE READY TO USE (no dilution required) 500mL