DVD - Expert Companion Bird Care - Vol I
(You save $10.00)
This DVD is the first volume in a comprehensive DVD series created by recognised avian veterinarians, teachers, aviculturists, enthusiasts and pet store owners. Drs Scott Echols (author of Captive Foraging) and Brian Speer (author of Birds For Dummies and The Large Macaws) work with world renown avian educators to bring you the best information on bird care.
- How to Identify Commonly Kept Parrot Species - Jeleen Briscoe, VMD, Dipl ABVP (Avian)
- Housing and Caging Materials - Greg Burkett, DVM, Dipl ABVP (Avian)
- Basic Avian Nutrition - Susan Oros, DVM, PhD Dipl ABVP (Avian), Dipl ECZM (Avian)
- Household Dangers and Toxins - Laura Wade, DVM, Dipl ABVP (Avian)
- Identifying When Your Bird is Sick - Paul Gibbons, DVM, Dipl ABVP (Avian)
- How to Select an Avian Veterinarian - Kemba Marshall, DVM, Dipl ABVP (Avian)
This DVD is packed full of information every bird owner should know!
High Definition All Region DVD
Running Time: 88 minutes
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed