Perch & Go
This travel carrier of durable, clear polycarbonate construction, allows your bird to get a 360-degree view of its surroundings to help alleviate the stress of moving, and gives you a clear view of your feathered friend better enabling you to make judgement calls on how your bird is coping and to interact and comfort them more effectively.
Lightweight polycarbonate construction means it's easy to move and carry.
Adjustable perch height with room to accommodate multiple perches for multiple birds.
Suitable for small to medium birds, budgies through to African greys.
Comes flatpacked (2.2kg) for easy shipping, no tools required for assembly.
The Perch and Go's solid, well ventilated design is ideal for most parrots and smaller birds - simply adjust included 1" dia x 8" long perch or add multiple perches to transport multiple birds. It also features a sturdy textured carry handle (that can function as a perch for your bird once you get there!), stainless metal mesh entry door and rear, and a secure lock.
10-1/2" x 12-3/4" x 17" tall. (23cm x 30cm x 43cm tall).
Bolt-on internal perch = 1" diameter.
Handle/top perch = 3/4".
Cockatiels, conures, small parrots, African Greys and most Amazon parrots.
- Connect the front and rear panels to one side by interlocking the front door bracket around the side panel pin. Push in until the latch clicks.
- Install one top/bottom panel by sliding it into the channel on the bottom of the side panel. Push it until it clicks in place. Repeat for the top panel.
- Insert one handle insert in the bracket on top of each side panel.
- Insert the handle into the just inserted handle insert.
- Insert the other side panel to the carrier and snap in place.
- Place the perch inside the carrier. Locate it in the desired position. Fasten it in place using the washer and wingnut.
Clean cage using warm water and mild dish soap. Rinse and dry thoroughly before placing your bird inside. Use a general disinfectant such as AviCare to kill off unwanted bugs.
Great Transport cage
Posted by Marc A on 31st Dec 2018
I have owned on of these for 8 years and it always comes in handy. It has lasted very well, still looking as new. Extremely convenient and my bird are happy in it. Surer easy to clean as well. Highly recommended to any bird owner for medium and smaller birds.
Perch n Go
Posted by Debbie McKnight on 7th Jun 2017
Great for Parrots, they can see a 360 degree lookout, easy to clean & to carry.